About Us

Hello there,

At Sigurd Commodities, we specialize in a wide range of products. From rice crops to food additives, what they all have in common is that they are selected according to highest quality standards. Moreover, our fully automated supply chain ensures fast turnaround times. No matter where you are, we help you get the goods in time – at the best terms.

With a collective industry experience spanning 30+ years, you are in the best hands. Customer service is at the heart of our business and we aim to provide you with the best experience possible.

OUR KEY VALUES

GLOBAL FOCUS

North to South, East to West, we're there. With clients from all ends of the world, we are happy to help you no matter where you are.

FAST ACTION

Time is of the essence and nowhere is this more true than in global trade. Our business credo centers on service and speed.

FRIENDLY APPROACH

Without you, our client, we would not be in business. That's why we constantly train ourselves in cross-border communications and service.

Get what you want, when you need it, at the best terms

State of the Art
Supply Chains

Based on the need for precision, speed and quality, we apply state of the art supply chains. That way, we can virtually guarantee absokute accuracy of products and secure deliveries all over the world.

Quality Control

From small to big, quality is at the center of our business.

customer care

Your satisfaction is our prime motivation - 24/7!

secure deliveries

We ship your goods with premium forwarders exclusively.

consistency

We strive to provide consistent quality at every step of the way.
"If you work just for money, you'll never make it, but if you love what you're doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours."
Ray Kroc

Questions And Answers

Delivery times depend on the type of product, quantity, availability and shipping destinaton. Moreover, current shipping restrictions due to Covid-19 may affect delivery times. Delivery time estimates are provided on each product’s page.

Internationally, you can pay in EUR or USD.

Domestically, you can pay in British Pound (GBP), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Hungarian Forint (HUF), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Turkish Lira (TRY), Romanian Leu (RON).

Unless agreed otherwise, payments are due within 14 days after invoicing.

You can pay by SEPA or SWIFT transfers. If you would prefer a different method, we can also accept other types of payment. Please get in touch and we will work out a solution for you.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, conse ctetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus off, luctus nec ullamc orper mattis, pvinar dapibus leo.

We can split up a payment 40/60 for orders exceeding €15,000 in order value. You would pay 40% as a down payment and the remaining 60% when the order is ready to be shipped.

Unless the order is of a size large enough to warrant the additional cost and work, we do not accept letters of credit.