We provide niobium rolling product with thickness 0.03mm to 10mm.
Rolling niobium products: niobium sheet, niobium plate (niobium board), niobium foil, niobium strip & niobium ribbon.
- Material: R04200-1, R04210-2, 99.9% pure
- Specification: As per ASTM B393-05
Size for niobium rolling products: (please inquire for availability)
|Item||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
|Niobium Foil & Strip||0.03-0.09||30-300||>50|
Standard Specification ASTM B 393-05 for niobium and niobium ribbon, Strip, Foil, Foil, Sheet, Plate.
This specification covers five grades of wrought ribbon, Strip, Foil, Foil, Sheet, Plate as follows:
- ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04200 -Type 1, Reactor grade unalloyed niobium;
- ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04210 -Type 2, Commercial grade unalloyed niobium;
- ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04251 -Type 3, Reactor grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
- ASTM B 393-05 UNS R04261 -Type 4, Commercial grade niobium alloy containing 1% zirconium;
- ASTM B 393-05 UNS R0xxxx -Type 5, Residual Resistivity Ratio(RRR) grade pure niobium.
RRR values: guaranteed min. RRR 260 *,
* The Residual Resistivity Ratio RRR is defined as the ratio of electrical resistivity at 295K to electrical resistivity at 4,2K.