(Last Updated: 13 February 2021)
1. Prior to submitting any RFQ, you must have activated your registered email with sigurdcommodities.com in accordance with the requirements as prescribed by sigurdcommodities.com.
2. Your RFQ should be specific and clear. You should not post any request or information irrelevant to the RFQ service.
4. To avoid causing any confusion, you should not post repeated RFQs.
5. You represent and warrant that all information and materials provided by you shall be true, accurate and not misleading.
7. You undertake that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause.
8. In the event that you have violated any of the terms stated above, sigurdcommodities.com shall have the right to take any enforcement actions reasonably necessary. Examples of such enforcement actions include but not limited to deleting your RFQ, restricting your rights to post the RFQ, issuing warnings to you, or terminating your membership agreement with sigurdcommodities.com, etc.
9. You shall not submit any information or materials, in particular during your use of the audio and video submission services of the sigurdcommodities.com mobile app, that is/are unlawful in any relevant country or jurisdiction and/or are in breach of any website rules adopted by sigurdcommodities.com. In addition, you shall not submit any material that may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial, including but not limited to:
a. Information that encourages illegal activities;
b. Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
c. Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
d. Stocks, bonds, investment interest and other securities; and
e. Pornographic materials/items that are sexual in nature.
10. sigurdcommodities.com reserves the right to refuse any RFQ that does not meet any criteria that are regarded as appropriate and/or required by sigurdcommodities.com, in its sole discretion. Examples of such RFQ include, but not limited to, RFQ for products that do not belong to the company’s designated category of products on sigurdcommodities.com, RFQ that does not correspond to the products, RFQ with missing information, RFQ for banned and/or restricted products, RFQ that infringes any terms and conditions for the use of RFQ service or any other website rules adopted by sigurdcommodities.com, and etc.
13. You acknowledge and agree that sigurdcommodities.com may collect your information, including but not limited your company name, office address, contact name, email address, telephone, mobile phone and fax. In providing the aforementioned information to sigurdcommodities.com, you hereby agree that sigurdcommodities.com may use, process, transfer your information to any third party agent, supplier, contractor and/or service provider (“External Third-Party”) for the purposes of (a) processing the RFQ; (b) sending administrative, marketing and/or promotional materials to you; (c) contacting you for satisfaction surveys or market research; (d) conducting data cleansing, verification, validation and supplementation; and/or (e) any other purposes relating to legal, safety and/or security purposes. You hereby agree that the External Third-Party may contact you for any purpose as contemplated hereunder.
14. You acknowledge and agree that sigurdcommodities.com may use your membership information, including but not limited to your company profile, profile pictures, transaction history, contact person information, and etc. for marketing purposes.
15. You acknowledge and agree that sigurdcommodities.com may use information submitted by you pursuant to any RFQ including, but not limited to, any related product information, product pictures, product specifications therein, and etc., to support and operate various programs, services, marketing initiatives, and other services offered by the RFQ service to members from time to time.
16. sigurdcommodities.com reserves the right to amend, vary and/or modify these rules upon notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of sigurdcommodities.com shall be final and binding.
17. You agree that these terms are governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection herewith must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in England and Wales.